- What is it?
- EC_Processor is a program designed for reprocessing eddy
covariance flux data. It calculates 30-minute mean eddy covariance
fluxes of carbon, water and energy. It was designed for a system
consisting of LI-7500 IRGA, CSAT-3 sonic anemometer and CR5000
data logger. The default input file structure is comma-delimited
ASCII format as provided by Campbell Scientific's PC9000 or Loggernet
3. The downloadable program is an independent executable program
for Windows operating system. Setup instructions are given in
the ReadMe file. EC_Processor allows single-file or batch processing.
The source code (in Visual C++) is available upon request
and can be modified to accommodate other data sources.
- EC_Processor can calculate turbulent fluxes in 2-axis rotation
or planar fit coordinate systems.
- The program was developed for the USCCC
(US-China Carbon Consortium) collaborators, but is available
for anyone if the source is acknowledged. The use of EC-Processor
for profit is prohibited.
- EC_Processor was developed by:
- Asko Noormets (designed the program and wrote original SAS
scripts), University of Toledo
Rui Zhou (converted the SAS code to C++ and added GUI), University
Jiquan Chen (PI of ChEAS managed forest cluster study and of
USCCC), University of Toledo
David Billesbach (advice constructing the program, cross-comparison
of results), University of Nebraska Lincoln
- We may periodically modify the program and add functionality
given sufficient interest. If you would like to be notified of
these updates, please e-mail
your contact information.
Downloads (last updated 07.30.2008):
(rtf file, 102 KB)
package (zip file, 930 KB)
Most recent ECP in SAS
4. For more update version of the ECP, please visit:
This page has been viewed
times since 06.14.2005
Last modified: 11.21.2005